Channel Sales at LightPointe Communications
Proven Sales track record
Wireless product sales
Position Summary: Ideal opportunity for someone in wireless sales who is looking to expand and growth. This position reports to VP of Sales, as a Sales Director. You will work closely with Customer Service manager and all levels of the company. You will participate with the LightPointe team in the building of the indirect sales channel that works with procuring and selling to and thru distribution in the USA. Primary focus is the Enterprise and WISP Channel.
Required Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Experience utilizing channel partners to address customer requirements
- Ability to multitask short-term and long-term goals and objectives
- Ability to take initiative without direction to resolve identified issues / opportunities
- Proficiency in networking technologies
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written & presentation
- Strong relationship development and management skills
- Experience utilizing strategic account management practice
- Ability to quickly learn new key characteristics of products/solutions and communicate the value of those solutions to customer
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a C-Level executives
- High tech solutions sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices a plus
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Previous microwave system and networking sales experience thru the channel
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- College degree
- Equivalent education and experience is acceptable
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to perform any other job related duties requested by any person authorized to give this employee instructions or assignments. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Email Cover letter and Resume to email@example.com
Sorry, no phone call inquiries are accepted. No recruiters.
Keywords: Intern, EE, B.S., M.S., physics, electrical, thesis, sales, marketing, SDSU, electro-optic, fiber optics, laser, free space optics, photonics, internet, LAN, engineering, MBA, cisco, san diego, Qualcomm, B.S.E.E., computer engineering, hardware, network, orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing, frequency-division, OFDM, modulation, data, video, IP, wideband, QAM, 80 GHz, 60 GHz, millimeter wave, MMW, internet protocol, TCP/IP, TCP, technical support, routing, gateway, MAC addresses, ICMP, WLAN, WISP, 802.11, certified, IEEE, municipal, MAN, IPTV, propagation, radio, radios, doctoral program, doctorate, encryption, transport layer, access points, bridges, bridgewave, e-band, cellular, mobile, WEP, telecommunications, entry level, metropolitan area network, microwave, backhaul, SDSU, S.D.S.U., UCSD, U.C.S.D., DeVry, University, USD, U.S.D.